Saturday, January 3, 2009

Poinsettia & stuff


So here we are. It's the right mitten, and I've just started the holly leaf part..I've put it down to procrastinate on Facebook and Ravelry. I'm about to pick it up, as I now have a Lifetime movie to distract me from the internet: "My Best Friend's Husband", starring the Mom from My So-Called Life, and the Allison's abusive boyfriend from Melrose Place. Meh, this one's not so great. Anyway, I digress. I'm at the holly leaf. I'm so glad it's not the 70 billion colors anymore. The grey Farmhouse not just for sock yarn is working great. The colors are a bit different, and I'm kind of happy with the result. I would like to get the yarns that are specified on the pattern, but that can happen later. I do like this pattern, although size 2 needles...can get a bit tiresome.

No comments:

Post a Comment