Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ok. I give up.

Today marks the day I officially give up on the Venezia. I gave it a fair shot, but it wasn't meant to be. I got to only the third round of the chart, when I realized that I:

1. Can't do the decrease and stay in pattern.
2. Can't do the pattern after 3 glasses of chardonnay.
3. Can't do the pattern unless I'm locked in a room, alone, in complete silence.

So. I guess it's done. But now what am I supposed to do with 12 skeins of Sandnes Garn Lanett? In navy and white?

In other news, I finished the Drops jacket. Completely. Blocked it. Buttons sewn. Ends weaved in. AND...most of all...I actually LIKE it!
I'm working on birthday projects now so I'm not talking about it for a while, because the three birthdays coming up in the next 1-2 months are knitters. And they might look at this. But I'm starting to think that I'm the only one that reads my blog. Which would be fine, but y'know.
I think I might knit myself a shawl. I'm in a shawl kind of mood. I have a bunch of Ultra Alpaca light that would be lovely. I love Berroco. Love, love, love it.
Anyway. I'm done here, going back to Ravelry, scrounging for patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment