Friday, April 15, 2011

Aidez...will...never...end...

I'm so damn close to the end of the left front, but am sidetracked by severe tooth issues (thank you, Ducky, for making me inherit the sweet Denning teeth curse) and general avoidance. By baking!
Totally made love-ins this afternoon. If you don't know what those are, you are seriously missing out.













Look like a mess, huh? They are fudge-y cream cheesy goodness. Chocolate cupcakes filled with cream cheese custard and dark chocolate chips? Shut the front door. They are amazing. Also, disregard half of the items on the counter. Love-ins do not involve lemons, peanut butter, whiskey, or beer. My kitchen is a hot mess.














Super easy, too. Avoiding eating cream cheese custard while assembling? A bit more complicated.












Seriously.

Also, don't give me any crap for making cupcakes while in the middle of a dental emergency. Don't want to hear it.

Oh, and this is what I'm currently avoiding. Stop looking at me, Aidez!!


No comments:

Post a Comment