Friday, April 29, 2011

Decisions, decisions.

The Aidez is officially moving...to the hibernate status on my Ravelry page. For anyone who's interested, I'm pipandbaby on Ravs). I was looking at Ravelry this morning for a while to see what I could make with either DK weight yarn or sport, or even fingering weight. I need to make something summery. I have two birthday people coming up in June...need to make something. Maybe scarves? Not wintery scarves, scarves like the Bandit or something. Fortunately for me, they both are total hippies and would appreciate that.
I'm also going to a wedding next month in NYC and would like to knit something for the couple....But who knows. I'll probably have it in my head that I want to make the Tree of Life Afghan or something insane like that and will not fully commit.
Knitting is hard, right guys? I fully wish I could make Chucky Cheese bin of yarn to dive into, but that also seems slightly ridiculous. I do have in giant tupperware bin in yarn room...I wonder if I could fit in that. I'll update in the middle of the night from the yarn bin to let y'all know how cozy it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment