Monday, December 5, 2011

Knitting, panic edition

Feverishly knitting since Saturday. Backyard Leaves scarf.
I'm not sure how successful this will be. Or if you can tell anything from the picture. I should get a better camera, other than my dumb blueberry.
The pattern is quite nice...I just wish I could enjoy knitting but it's difficult right now between writing papers and trying to get ready for the holidays.
Yes, I'm an old broad wearing Hello Kitty socks. I don't care.
I am anxious for Christmas to be over, actually. Then..one whole week. Knitting. That's it. (probably not, but a girl can dream, right?)
The irritating thing about this pattern is that the chart fell off of my magnetic holder and now I don't know what row I was on. I hope I choose correctly! I can guess how this will turn out, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment