Monday, December 26, 2011

Mystery! (Not so much)

In terms of impossible deadlines that are self imposed, this might be the worst one yet.
I have frogged something I began for someone this September, and decided to restart the project 1 1/2 weeks before I need to give it to them. I realize this is completely insane. And yet...and yet...I'm actually doing it. Finished the back of the pattern in one and a half days. Finishing left front today, and going to start right front. Then all that's left are the sleeves...which I know from when I made one this summer, I can complete the sleeves in one day.


I'm also using my Christmas presents for this post and project - I got the Harmony Wood interchangeable needle set from Knit Picks, and I loooove it. The wood is really slidy but still is holding this yarn well; and the tips aren't too pointy so it isn't totally killing the tip of my pointer finger which my rosewood needles helpfully cut (the tips of the rosewood needles are basically, well, needles. But sharp ones!). Also I got a Sony camera that took some luscious yarn pics! (Luscious?)

Enough. Back to work. Ugh! I'm at a C8 row. C8 is the most annoying row.

No comments:

Post a Comment